Eerder stond al een review van deze cursus op onze website. Zie de link hieronder
- The ETC is a practical course and candidates will spend 85% of their time in workshops and skill stations.
- ETC is scenario based. Throughout the course you will be working in small groups resembling trauma teams in a shock-room environment.
- You will be working in groups with different skills mix. Many of your fellow candidates come from different specialties than you.
- We will take you through 30 guided trauma admission scenarios, which cover the whole spectrum of trauma care. You will be learning how to function within a team as team leader and team member. In order to bring the scenarios to life you will need to play your role and join in actively!
- All scenarios have specific learning outcomes and our instructors ensure that all teams achieve their learning outcomes.
- Between the scenarios you will be swapping roles to give each candidate the opportunity to lead a team and also to experience all functions within a trauma team.
- There is a strong focus on non-technical skills and teamwork. You will experience how your team performance will improve during the course!
Opgeven voor deze cursus kan via de website van de European Trauma Course